Monday, May 1, 2017

My collection of Tarusov postcards

Hi all!

Since I will have very few  swaps this month I decided to share with you my collection of Russian  Tarusov pin up postcards. :)

This and the Terkoty postcard series are  the only European/Russian postcards that suits my taste :)

How can you not like Tarusov postcards? Just take a look at those beautiful illustrations!


 A lovely vacation postcard from Maria :) 

 This postcard and the next one  come from a swap with a girl called Katya

Katya used some huge stamps to decorate the postcards, I also love the fact that she introduced me to fun facts behind the Tarusov card series and why do they happen :) 

 This winterly postcrossing postcard was sent to me by Elvira :) 

 Another cute Postcrossing postcard sent by a girl called Lydia.
I love how cosy the illustration is, and the surprise look on the woman's face :D 
Not fun having the postcards getting wet because of a cat,lol.

Last my favorite postcard sent by an uknown swapper (well, I don't remember who has sent it to me,lol)
I adore this postcard because I find it very funny :)
The young sexy and beautiful girl surrounded by babushkas checking out on her postcrossing stats.
The girl getting happy to see one of her cards being registered.
This one is one of my favorites in my whole collection and I love that the girl took her time to draw a little fox too. :)

That's all for now, thanks guys for reading :3

No comments:

Post a Comment