Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A monkey postcard from Hong Kong

Hi all, long time no see :)
A week ago I got a very cute shaped  monkey postcard from Hazel in Hong Kong:


I will sound a bit nasty now maybe, but to be honest I was a bit disappointed in this postcard :T
I was hoping to see more text or at least decoration in it's place.
She wanted a Findus postcard and to be able to swap with her I had to spend two days searching for  Findus and Pettson postcards.
I also decorated the postcard nicely with stickers and washi tape and I wrote a lot about the Småland region.
Ofcourse it's up to the sender how they want their card to look, but I personally always do my best to make postcards look nice with interesting stuff to read.
Why bother with postcard swaps otherwise?
That's my logic though :P
I could understand that she run out of tapes or stickers, but writing interesting text is always a good solution to such situation.
She knew also that I'm sending her a well decorated postcard and written on whole writing place. 
I was really looking forward to this swap but I got a little sad how little thought was put into it while I went my butt out to find her that special postcard series she wanted (which she also knew took time).
Next time I won't do any special errands for others  like this, that's for sure :P 
Well, at least the postcard itself is cute x3

No comments:

Post a Comment